Hot Wheels 2010 Castings

Started by The Dark Knight, Mon, 11 Jan 2010, 06:02

Previous topic - Next topic
Hot Wheels have announced new Batman castings for 2010.

From the Burton series they have:

Shielded Batmobile
Batskiboat
Batmissile

Take a look at them here:

http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/news/news.aspx?news_id=969

oooo kewl.

i still need a tim burton batmobile but my walmart SUCKS and doesn't have ANY of the cars. ugh!

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 11 Jan  2010, 08:48
oooo kewl.

i still need a tim burton batmobile but my walmart SUCKS and doesn't have ANY of the cars. ugh!

First off, thanks for the link!  It's nice to see more than four or five vehicles are being released this year.  These are going to be hard to find.  The first series when they came out, I could find in Wal Mart and Toys R Us and I want to say Target.  The second series, the only two places I found them were Toys R Us and Ebay, with the Toys R Us selection being very, very thin.  I mean, I am still looking for the Batwing!  Got lucky, real lucky in fact and got a 1989 Batmobile.  I have a strong, gut feeling, the only place to find these, unless Hot Wheels ships more of these and retail stores begin to carry more product again, then these will quickly become nothing more than an Ebay exclusive!

Here is to a better shopping experience in 2010! 

I've always wanted to get the 89' Batmobile. If it's one vehicle I own it's that, along with the Batwing I think.

I just got back from Toys R Us looking for the Hot Wheels Ghostbusters Ecto-1, which I didn't find, but I did find the Hot Wheels 1/50 Batwing!!!  Finally!!!  They had some Series 1 and Series 2 this time around.  I need to get the Batboat from the '66 TV show still, and another '66 Batmobile with the trailer hitch.  Also I need to get me the Animated Series Batmobile.  How can I not have that one already?!  They had the Bat-Pod too, and for some reason, I like it!  In fact, if I had to chose between Nolan's Batmobile, or Batpod, I'd go with the Batpod.  It's a neat little vehicle.  I can't wait to see these 2010 Series 3 castings to come out.  But if supply is anything like the Batmobile and Batwing, I am definitely going to be waiting awhile.  If you guys happen to see a Batwing, I urge you all to pick it up!  In fact, the whole Hot Wheels line is pretty sharp, although at $9 bucks a pop, it gets a bit pricey with all the things that are coming out and are already out.

Now, this is something interesting!  :)

I think I will get two of each, one set to customize into Movie accurate. The other's to leave in their box.

I like how Mattel is coming out with new Classic Batman Merchandise. I wish they would make a Batman Returns Batmobile, and maybe a 1/18 Batmissle with removable fenders, sides etc.

Now, THAT would be cool! :)
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.