Robin in Batman Returns

Started by batass4880, Wed, 23 Sep 2009, 21:17

Previous topic - Next topic
I wish the toy-makers had made toys of all the main characters including Shreck, and Commissioner Gordon.   :(

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Having a Max Shreck figure would have been cool.

As a kid, I remember seeing the Robin Batman Returns action figure, but at the time knew NOTHING about Marlon Wayans being linked with the role. I just figured it was a nice "what if" since it was very much the Tim Drake modernized Robin.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

whoever has the toy license (mattel?) should do toys of the old movies since hot wheels is doing all the old batmobiles and sh*t.

Quote from: The Joker on Thu, 24 Sep  2009, 02:03

Having a Max Shreck figure would have been cool.

yea it would!

In an ideal world the following characters would get their own toys/dolls:

Batman:
Batman
Bruce Wayne
The Joker
Jack Napier
Vicki Vale
Alfred
Commissioner Gordon
Carl Grissom
Harvey Dent
Bob
Alicia Hunt
Lieutenant Eckhart
Alexander Knox

Batman Returns
Batman
Bruce Wayne
Catwoman
Selina Kyle
The Penguin
Max Shreck
Chip Shreck
The Ice Princess
The Organ Grinder
The Poodle Lady
Strong Man
Thin Clown
Fat Clown
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu, 24 Sep  2009, 03:21
In an ideal world the following characters would get their own toys/dolls:

Batman:
Batman
Bruce Wayne
The Joker
Jack Napier
Vicki Vale
Alfred
Commissioner Gordon
Carl Grissom
Harvey Dent
Bob
Alicia Hunt
Lieutenant Eckhart
Alexander Knox

Batman Returns
Batman
Bruce Wayne
Catwoman
Selina Kyle
The Penguin
Max Shreck
Chip Shreck
The Ice Princess
The Organ Grinder
The Poodle Lady
Strong Man
Thin Clown
Fat Clown

Quoted for Truth.

I mean, really. I think there would definately be a market for action figures based on all WB Batman films. The line could be similar to how WWE market's their "Legends" line.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I've always wondered why there haven't been any DC Direct action figures based on the movies. Or for that matter the Adam West series, Reeve's Superman films, etc.

a talking ice princess doll would be kewl too. now, just so i have it right, she would talk and then i would push the button, right?

Marlon was signed for 2 films. Apparently Burton did not want to use the dick grayson mantle and have him named Robin. In the DVD he indicates that even as it was, there was too many characters and not enough Batman and robin would have convluded that.